Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 1.G - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 19 (selected - level I)
What shape has 4 corners and 4 equal sides.
#2 1.G.3 - fraction - 31 (constructed - level II)
Write the fraction for the shaded parts
Fill in the numbers
#3 1.G.3 - fraction - 33 (selected - level II)
Select the image that shows equal parts
#4 1.G.2 - compose shapes - 20 (selected- level I)
#5 1.G.2 - compose shapes - 5 (selected- level I)
Select the images which have two shapes that make a square
#6 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 24 (selected - level I)
Use shape a, b, c to solve the following questions
What shape has 4 sides and one set of parallel sides?
2- What shape has 4 sides, 4 right angles and opposite sides that are equal?
What shape has 4 sides, opposite sides that are parallel and no right angles?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License