Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 1.G.1 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.G.1 - identify shape - 2 (selected - level I)
Which figure is a cube?
#2 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 7 (selected - level I)
Select all shapes that are quadrilaterals and have right angles
#3 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 18 (selected - level I)
Select the shape that has 5 angles
#4 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 13 (selected - level I)
Select the shape that has 4 set of parallel sides
#5 1.G.1 - identify shapes - 29 (selected - level I & II)
Count the faces for this shape and write 0 if there are none
How many square faces this shape has?
How many rectangle faces this shape has?
How many triangle faces this shape has?
How many circle faces this shape has?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under