Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 1.G.1 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.G.1 - identify shape - 1 (selected - level I)
Which figure is a pentagon?
#2 1.G.1 - vertices - 1 (selected- level I)
Select the figure with the maximum number of vertices
#3 1.G.1 - sides - 1 (selected- level I)
Select the figure with the maximum number of side?
#4 1.G.1 - Sides - 3 (constructed- level I)
How many sides a rectangular prism has?
#5 1.G.1 - edges - 1 (selected- level I)
Select the figure that has the maximum number of edges
#6 1.G.1 - edges - 3 (constructed- level I)
How many edges does a rectangular prism has?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under