Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 1.G.2 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- pattern shapes - 2 (selected- level I)
Follow the pattern. Which shape comes next?
#2 1.G.2 - compose shapes - 7 (selected- level I)
Select the images which have two shapes that make a circle
#3 1.G.2 - pattern shapes - 18 (selected- level I)
Select the image that shows four rectangles and one triangle
#4 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- pattern shapes - 5 (selected- level I)
The pattern is a square, a triangle, a circle, a square, and a triangle.
what would the eighth shape be?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License