Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 1.MD.2 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.MD.2 - length units - 8 (constructed- level II)
The length of a computer keyboard is measured 3 times using paper clips
Which measurement is the most accurate one?
Which measurement is not good because of overlaps?
Which measurement is not good because of gaps?
What is the length of the computer keyboard using the best measurement?
#2 1.MD.2 - length units - 20 (constructed- level I & II)
How many small fish equal a big spider?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark