Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 1.NBT.1 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.NBT.1 - counting - 1 (constructed- level I- level I)
How many frogs are in the picture?
#2 1.NBT.1 - counting - 2 (constructed- level I- level I)
How many tigers are in the picture?
#3 1.NBT.1 - counting - 3 (constructed- level I- level I & II)
How many ladybugs are in the picture?
#4 1.NBT.1 - read numerals - 4 (constructed- level I- level I)
Write the numeral TWELVE in digit
#5 1.NBT.1 - read numerals - 5 (constructed- level I- level I)
Write the numeral SIXTEEN in digit
#6 1.NBT.1 - counting - 9 (constructed - level II)
How many circles in each image
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under