Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 1.NBT.6 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 7 (constructed- level I)
Gary bought ten books on Sunday.
He read two books on Monday.
He read three books on Tuesday.
He read three books on Wednesday.
How many books did Gary read altogether?
How many books are left to read on Thursday?
show your work here
#2 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 5 (constructed- level I)
#3 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 10 (constructed- level I)
There are 49 students in a PE class.
25 of the students are girls.
How many boys are in the class?
#4 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 3 (constructed - level I & II)
30 - 10 =
#5 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 20 (constructed- level I)
#6 1.NBT.6 - subtract multiples of 10 - 19 (constructed- level I)
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License