Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.OA - Operations & Algebraic Thinking
Preview Questions for Test: 1.OA.5 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.OA.5 - counting - 14 (constructed - level I)
What is two less than 8?
#2 1.OA.5 - counting - 19 (constructed - level I)
What is two less than 12?
#3 1.OA.5 - counting - 10 (constructed - level I)
What is two more than 8?
#4 1.OA.5 - counting - 8 (constructed - level I)
What is two more than 6?
#5 NA-not aligned-related- counting - 5 (constructed - level I)
What is one more than 14?
#6 1.OA.5 - counting - 23 (constructed - level I)
What is two less than 29?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under