Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
1.OA - Operations & Algebraic Thinking
Preview Questions for Test: 1.OA.5 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 1.OA.5 - counting - 20 (constructed - level I)
What is two less than 14?
#2 1.OA.5 - counting - 7 (constructed - level I)
What is two more than 5?
#3 1.OA.5 - counting - 11 (constructed - level I)
What is two more than 9?
#4 NA-not aligned-related- counting - 3 (constructed - level I)
what is one less than 5?
#5 1.OA.5 - counting - 13 (constructed - level I)
What is two less than 7?
#6 1.OA.5 - counting - 22 (constructed - level I)
What is two more than 25?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License