Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 2.G - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.G.2 - compare shares - 24 (selected- level I & II - an)
#2 2.G.1 - vertices - 4 (constructed- level I)
How many vertices a cone has?
#3 2.G.1 - sides - 4 (constructed- level I)
How many sides a pyramid has?
#4 2.G.2 - count units - 4 (selected- level I & II)
is "one square unit"
What is the total number of square units?
#5 2.G.2 - 3 - equal shares - 20 (selected- level I & II)
What two identical figures would you use to make a hexagon?
#6 2.G.2 - equal shares - 14 (selected- level I & II)
The following two squares have the same size
A & B represent the shaded areas
A is equal to B
A is bigger than B
B is bigger than A
#7 2.G.1 - identify shape - 2 (selected - level I)
Which figure is a cube?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under