Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 2.G - Domain Summative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.G.2 - compare shares - 26 (selected- level I & II - an)
#2 2.G.1 - sides - 2 (constructed- level I)
Select the figure with the minimum number of sides
#3 2.G.2 - count units - 3 (selected- level I & II)
is "one square unit"
What is the total number of square units?
#4 2.G.3 - shape shares - 4 (selected- level I)
The circle is composed of pieces with equal area
How much of the shape is shaded?
#5 2.G.2 - equal shares - 16 (selected- level I & II)
The following two squares have the same size
A & B represent the shaded areas
A is equal to B
B is bigger than A
B is smaller than A
#6 2.G.2 - 3 - equal shares - 22 (selected- level I & II)
What six identical figures would you use to make a hexagon?
#7 2.G.1 - vertices - 3 (constructed- level I)
How many vertices a rectangular prism has?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License