Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 2.G.1 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.G.1 - identify shape - 4 (selected - level I)
Which figure is a hexagon?
#2 2.G.1 - sides - 2 (constructed- level I)
Select the figure with the minimum number of sides
#3 2.G.1 - sides - 6 (constructed- level I & level II )
How many sides do these figures have?
#4 2.G.1 - vertices - 4 (constructed- level I)
How many vertices a cone has?
#5 2.G.1 - edges - 4 (constructed- level I)
How many edges does a cylinder has?
#6 2.G.1 - identify shape - 7 (selected - level I)
Identify types of polygons
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under