Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 2.G.2 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.G.2 - compare shares - 25 (selected- level I & II - an)
#2 2.G.2 - count units - 5 (constructed- level I & II)
How many square units in each figure?
#3 2.G.2 - equal shares - 15 (selected- level I & II)
The following two squares have the same size
A & B represent the shaded areas
A is equal to B
A is bigger than B
B is bigger than A
#4 2.G.2 - count units - 10 (constructed- level I & II)
You have the following rectangle
Which of the following rectangles is a good partition of the above rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares?
What is the count of square units of the selected rectangle?
#5 2.G.2 - equal shares - 13 (selected- level I & II)
All of the following squares have the same size
select the shaded area that has a different size than the other 3 shaded areas
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under