Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.1 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.1 - select tool - 4 (selected- level I)
Select the tools that you can use to measure the weight of the coffee cup?
#2 2.MD.1 - measure length - 3 (constructed - level II)
Measure the length of the hammer using the ruler above.
#3 2.MD.1 - measure length - 2 (constructed - level II)
Measure the length of the pencil using the ruler above.
#4 2.MD.1 - select tool - 2 (selected- level I)
Which tool do you use to measure the height of a wall?
#5 2.MD.1 - select tool - 6 (selected- level I)
Which tool you would use to measure the length of a elephant?
#6 2.MD.1 - measure length - 2 (constructed- level I & II)
How many paper clips long is this model car?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark