Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.2 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.2 - compare measurements - 17 (selected - level I - dd)
#2 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 6 (selected- level I & II)
1 yard = 36 inches
Sam measures the length of a door as 2 yards.
Dana measures the length of another door as 72 inches.
Are the two doors equal?
#3 2.MD.2 - multiple measurements - 5 (constructed - level I & II)
Group of students measured the length of the same object twice, using meter and inch length units for the two measurements.
The object length is 78 inches using inch length unit
The object length is 2 meters using meter length unit
Which length unit is smaller?
Complete the following
#4 2.MD.2 - compare measurements - 18 (selected - level I - dd)
#5 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 3 (constructed - level II)
What is the length of object #3 in inches?
show your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
| Content on this site is licensed under