Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.3 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.3 - estimate measurement - 3 (selected - level I)
Which object has a width of about 18 inches?
#2 2.MD.3 - estimate measurement - 6 (selected - level I)
Which object is less than 1 inch?
#3 2.MD.3 - estimate measurement - 8 (selected - level I)
Which object is about 6 inches?
#4 2.MD.3 - estimate measurement - 15 (constructed - level II)
Using the above
ruler, about how long is the block?
#5 2.MD.3 - estimate measurement - 13 (constructed - level II)
Using the above inch ruler, about how long is the block?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark