Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.4 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 1 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference in centimeters between the longest and shortest objects ?
#2 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 3 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference between the blue rod and the white rod
#3 2.MD.4 - 5 measurement word problem - 2 (constructed - level I & II)
The distance from New York to Boston is 190 miles
The distance from New York to Washington DC is 230 miles
How many more miles is the distance from New York to Washington DC than from New York to Boston?
#4 2.MD.4 - 5 measurement word problem - 3 (constructed - level I & II)
The distance from London to Paris is 282 miles
The distance from London to Rome is 678 miles
How many more miles is the distance from London to Rome than from London to Paris?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License