Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.5 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 3 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference between the blue rod and the white rod
#2 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 1 (constructed - level II)
What is the length of object #3 in feet?
show your work here
#3 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 4 (selected- level I & II)
1 foot = 12 inches
Samir measures the length of a rod as 48 inches.
Leila measures the length of another rod as 4 feet.
Are the two rods equal?
#4 2.MD.4 - 5 measurement word problem - 20 (constructed - level I & II)
The distance from city
is 235 miles
The distance from
is 335 miles
How many more miles is the distance from
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License