Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.5 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.4 - 5 measurement word problem - 1 (selected - level I & II)
1 yard = 3 feet
Marlon bought a picture that is 7 feet long.
Lia bought a picture that is 2 yards long.
Evan bought a picture that is 4 feet long.
Who has the shortest picture?
#2 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 1 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference in centimeters between the longest and shortest objects ?
#3 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 4 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference between the white rod and the blue rod
#4 2.MD.5 - word problem - 2 (selected - level I & II)
Rachel and Kayla are using crayons to measure the height of their barbies. They use 7 crayons in all.
Rachel used 1 crayon more than Kayla.
What is the height of Kayla's barbie in crayons?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License