Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 2.MD.5 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 1 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference in centimeters between the longest and shortest objects ?
#2 2.MD.4 - 5 difference - 4 (constructed- level II)
What is the difference between the white rod and the blue rod
#3 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 2 (constructed - level II)
What is the length of object #3 in inches?
show your work here
#4 2.MD.2 - 5 length units - 6 (selected- level I & II)
1 yard = 36 inches
Sam measures the length of a door as 2 yards.
Dana measures the length of another door as 72 inches.
Are the two doors equal?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License