Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 2.NBT.1 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.NBT.1 - place value - 17 (constructed- level I)
In the number 902, how many
#2 2.NBT.1 - place value - 13 (selected- level I)
What digit is in the 100's place in 751?
#3 2.NBT.1 - place value - 21 (constructed- level I)
Write the number:
#4 2.NBT.1 - place value - 24 (constructed- level II)
Mr. Foo has 5 boxes of pens.
Each box has 10 pens.
There are 49 students in the his Mr. Foo class.
How many pens total Mr. Foo has?
Will every student get a pen in Mr. Foo class?
show your work here
#5 2.NBT.1 - place value - 30 (constructed- level I)
What number is shown in this place value model?
#6 2.NBT.1 - place value - 41 (constructed- level I)
What number is represented with this place value model
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License