Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 2.NBT.2 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.NBT.2 - sequence count - 8 (selected- level II)
Select the correct statement that describes this sequence
Skip count by 6
Skip count by 5
Skip count by 4
Skip count by 3
Skip count by 2
Skip count by 1
#2 2.NBT.2 - sequence count - 12 (constructed - level I & II)
Count 4 times forward by 100 starting from 200:
#3 2.NBT.2 - sequence count - 26 (constructed- level I & II)
use hundred chart to answer the following questions
A group of 16 kids want to pickup apples.
If each kid can pick up only 3 apples, how many apples will they pick?
A group of 11 kids want to pickup apples.
If each kid can pick up only 4 apples, how many apples will they pick?
#4 2.NBT.2 - sequence count - 35 (constructed- level II)
use hundred chart to find the missing numbers in the highlighted cells
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License