Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 2.NBT.4 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.NBT.4 - compare numbers word problem - 1 (constructed - level I & II)
My number is greater than 4 hundreds, 4 tens and 3 ones.
My number is less than 4 hundreds, 4 tens and 5 ones.
What is my number?
#2 2.NBT.4 - compare numbers symbol - 2 (select - level II)
#3 2.NBT.4 - compare numbers symbol - 5 (select - level II)
#4 2.NBT.4 - compare numbers - 2 (selected- level II)
Select the team that scored the least
#5 2.NBT.4 - compare numbers - 3 (selected- level II)
Select the teams that have the same score
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License