Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.OA - Operations & Algebraic Thinking
Preview Questions for Test: 2.OA.1 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.OA.1 - 1 step addition problem - 2 (constructed- level I & II)
Shar has $37. Cyndi has $8 more than Shar. How many dollars does Cyndi have?
#2 2.OA.1 - addition sentence - 2 (constructed - level II)
Write an addition sentence that sums the two cards.
#3 2.OA.1 - 2 steps mixed operations problem - 4 (constructed- level I & II)
Joe has seven blue light sabers and 2 red light sabers.
How many light sabers Joe have?
Mark has 8 light sabers. How many more light sabers Joe has than Mark?
#4 2.OA.1 - 2 steps mixed operations problem - 8 (constructed- level I & II)
Sally has the following two cards.
What is the sum of the numbers in the two cards?
Audrey has only one card in her hand which is 6.
How many more Sally has than Audrey in card numbers.
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark