Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
2.OA - Operations & Algebraic Thinking
Preview Questions for Test: 2.OA.3 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 2.OA.3 - even number - 1 (selected- level I)
Select all even numbers
#2 2.OA.3 - even number - 4 (selected- level I)
15 is an even number
#3 2.OA.3 - even-odd - 19 (constructed- level I & II)
Count the circles.
Write the total number of circles
Label them as even or odd
#4 2.OA.1 - even-odd - 11 (constructed- level I & II)
Mike is sharing cupcakes with his classmates. Each box holds 10 cupcakes. He bought 2 boxes of chocolate cupcakes and 1 box of white cupcakes. There are 27 kids in Mike's class (including Mike).
If each child gets a cupcake, what is the number of extra cupcakes?
Is the number of extra cupcakes even or odd?
show your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License