Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 3.G - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.G.1 - shape categories - 1 (selected - level I)
Which figure is not an example of quadrilateral?
C and A
D and C
#2 3.G.1 - shape categories - 3 (selected - level I)
Which shape is an example of quadrilateral?
#3 3.G.1 - shape categories - 5 (selected - level I)
A quadrilateral has
6 angles and 6 sides
5 angles and 5 sides
4 angles and 4 sides
3 angles and 3 sides
3 angles and 2 sides
#4 3.G.2 - shape and fraction - 1 (selected)
What is the fraction of this shape?
#5 3.G.2 - shape and fraction - 3 (selected)
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License