Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 3.G.1 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.G.1 - shape categories - 33 (selected - level I & II - dd)
#2 3.G.1 - shape categories - 18 (selected - level I)
Which figure is not an example of quadrilateral?
#3 3.G.1 - shape categories - 16 (selected - level I)
Which of these polygons is an example of an irregular quadrilateral?
#4 3.G.1 - shape categories - 13 (selected - level I)
Which of these polygons is not an example of parallelogram?
#5 3.G.1 - shape categories - 21 (selected - level I)
Is the following figure an example of quadrilateral?
#6 3.G.1 - shape categories - 8 (constructed - level I)
Use the shapes in this figure to complete the table below
2-D or 3-D?
Total # of sides in all?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License