Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 3.MD.4 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.MD.4 - line graph - 10 (selected - level I)
Which point is point "
" in the line graph?
x=4 and y=8
x=4 and y=4
x=5 and y=7
x=2 and y=2
#2 3.MD.4 - line graph - 2 (selected - level I)
#3 3.MD.4 - line graph - 4 (selected - level I)
Which table has the data that is represented in the following line graph
#4 3.MD.4 - line graph - 7(constructed - level I)
The following line graph shows the number of points that Tom won in 8 days
select two points that are equal?
a & b
b & f
b & g
f & e
a & f
c & h
select two points that are not equal?
d & e
e & h
b & g
d & h
a & f
How many points did Tom win on day 3?
How many points did Tom win on day 6?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License