Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 3.MD.8 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.MD.8 - perimeter - 4 (selected - level I & II)
What is the Perimeter of the following Triangle?
#2 3.MD.8 - perimeter - 5 (selected - level I & II)
What is the Perimeter of the following Rectangle?
#3 3.MD.8 - perimeter - finding unknown side - 1 (selected - level I & II)
if the Perimeter of the following Trapezoid = 18
What is Z ?
#4 3.MD.8 - perimeter - finding unknown side - 2 (selected - level I & II)
if the Perimeter of the following Triangle = 12
What is Z ?
#5 3.MD.8 - perimeter - finding unknown side - 5 (constructed - level I & II)
if the Perimeter of the following TV = 94 ft
Show all your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License