Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 3.NBT.3 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.NBT.3 - multiple of 10 - 31 (selected - level I & II - an)
#2 3.NBT.3 - multiplies of 10 - 8 (selected - level I)
Select the correct interpretation of 9 x 10
1 group of ten
10 groups of 90
90 groups of 10
90 groups of 90
9 groups of 10
#3 NA-not aligned-prerequisite - multiplies of 10 - 3 (constructed - level I)
Fill in the blank
#4 3.NBT.3 - multiple of 10 - 29 (selected - level II)
There are 10 tables in the restaurant.
There are 3 cups at each table.
There are 2 utensils next to each cup.
How many cups are at each table?
are in total?
show your work here
#5 3.NBT.3 - multiplies of 10 - 7 (constructed - level II)
40 x 4 =
30 x 6 =
70 x 5 =
60 x 2 =
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License