Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.NF - Number & Operations--Fractions
Preview Questions for Test: 3.NF.1 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.NF.1 - quantities and fraction - 28 (selected level I & II - an)
#2 3.NF.1 - fraction - 10 (constructed - level II)
There are 5 glove sets. Each glove set contains exactly 2 gloves.
What fraction represents just one glove out of all the gloves in the 5 sets?
fractional part =
show your work here
#3 3.NF.1 - fraction - 16 (constructed - level II)
Write what mixed number the picture illustrates
A mixed number is a whole number and a proper fraction
#4 3.NF.1 - fraction - 24 (constructed - level II)
What fraction is colored for each figure?
#5 3.NF.1 - fraction - 4 (constructed - level II)
What fraction of the circle does the blue shaded parts represent?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License