Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
3.NF - Number & Operations--Fractions
Preview Questions for Test: 3.NF.1 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 3.NF.1 - quantities and fraction - 33 (selected level I & II - an)
#2 3.NF.1 - fraction - 3 (constructed - level II)
What fraction of the circle does the blue shaded parts represent?
#3 3.NF.1 - fraction - 5 (constructed - level II)
3 sisters are sharing the weekly allowance of $10. The oldest has $3 of the weekly allowance , the next sister has $3 of the weekly allowance.
If the rest of the weekly allowance goes to the youngest sister, what fractional part of the weekly allowance the youngest sister has?
show your work here
#4 3.NF.1 - quantities and fraction - 29 (selected level I & II - an)
#5 3.NF.1 - fraction - 25 (constructed - level II)
What fraction is colored for each figure?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License