Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
4.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 4.G - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 4.MD.6 - 4.G.1 measure angles - 3 (selected - level I)
What is the angle type represented in the protractor?
none of the above
#2 4.G.1 - lines - 2 (selected - level I)
These two lines are parallel
#3 4.G.1 - lines - 6 (selected - level I)
Identify the figure?
#4 4.G.2 - classify figures - 4 (selected - level I)
Classifying triangles by sides, which figure is equilateral triangle?
#5 4.G.3 - line of symmetry - 2 (selected - level I)
This is a line-symmetric figure
#6 4.G.3 - line of symmetry - 5 (selected - level I)
Identify line-symmetric figures
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License