Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
4.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 4.G.1 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 4.G.1 - lines - 2 (selected - level I)
These two lines are parallel
#2 4.G.1 - lines - 27 (selected - level I)
Complete the sentence.
A line is
a part of a line between two endpoints.
a part of a line that has one endpoint and extends in one direction without ending
a straight set of points that extend in opposite directions without ending.
#3 4.G.1 - angles - 40 (selected - level I)
Select the angle type for each angle
#4 4.G.1 - lines - 26 (selected - level I)
Which figure is a line segment?
#5 4.G.1 - lines - 39 (selected - level I)
What type of lines is in this figure?
#6 4.G.1 - lines - 32 (selected - level I)
Which point or points are the end points in this figure?
A & B
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License