Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
4.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 4.MD.1 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 14 (constructed - level II)
Using the table above answer the followings:
1. What is the length of car #1 in yards?
Car #1 =
2. What is the length of car #2 in yards?
Car #2 =
3. What is the length of car #3 in feet?
Car #3 =
4. What is the length of car #4 in feet?
Car #4 =
5. Which car is the longest?
6. Which car is the shortest?
show your work here
#2 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 24 (selected - level II)
40 fl oz
#3 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 21 (constructed - level II)
Q1- How many cups are there in 4 pints?
Q2- How many pints are there in 3 quarts?
3 quarts =
Q3- How many
are there in 7
7 gallons =
Q4- How many
are there in 24 quarts?
Q5- How many fl oz are there in 6 cups?
Q6- How many cups are there in 72 fl oz?
72 fl oz =
#4 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 10 (constructed - level II)
1. How many kilometers are there in 1,000 meters?
1,000 m =
2. How many kilometers are there in 4,000 meters?
4,000 m =
3. How many centimeters are there in 200 millimeters?
200 mm =
4. How many centimeters are there in 10 millimeters?
10 mm =
5. How many seconds are there in 5 minutes?
5 min =
6. How many minutes are there in 6 hours?
6 hr =
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License