Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
4.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 4.MD.1 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 11 (constructed - level II)
1. How many kilometers are there in 5,000 meters?
5,000 m =
2. How many kilometers are there in 8,000 meters?
8,000 m =
3. How many centimeters are there in 100 millimeters?
100 mm =
4. How many centimeters are there in 30 millimeters?
30 mm =
5. How many seconds are there in 60 minutes?
60 min =
6. How many minutes are there in 2 hours?
2 hr =
#2 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 13 (constructed - level II)
Using the table above answer the followings:
1. What is the length of shoe #1 in inches?
Shoe #1 =
2. What is the length of shoe #2 in feet?
Shoe #2 =
3. What is the length of shoe #3 in inches?
Shoe #3 =
4. What is the length of shoe #4 in inches?
Shoe #4 =
5. Which shoe is the longest?
6. Which shoe is the shortest?
show your work here
#3 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 23 (selected - level II)
#4 4.MD.1 - measurement units - 20 (constructed - level II)
Q1- How many cups are there in 5 pints?
Q2- How many pints are there in 5 quarts?
5 quarts =
Q3- How many
are there in 5
5 gallons =
Q4- How many
are there in 16 quarts?
Q5- How many fl oz are there in 4 cups?
Q6- How many cups are there in 80 fl oz?
80 fl oz =
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License