Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
4.NBT - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Preview Questions for Test: 4.NBT.2 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 4.NBT.2 - write numbers - 34 (selected- level I & II - dd)
#2 4.NBT.2 - compare numbers - 27 (constructed- level I & II)
Use the data in the table to answer the following questions
Earning of 4 kids by selling the same 4 items
Kid #1's earning
Kid #2's earning
Kid #3's earning
Kid #4's earning
Total earning per item
Total earning per kid
which item earned the most money in all?
which Kid earned the least money in all?
which kid earned the least from selling item #1?
from which item did kid #3 earned the least?
#3 4.NBT.2 - write numbers - 6 (constructed- level I & II)
840,181 = eight
forty thousand, one hundred
#4 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- read numbers - 6 (constructed- level I & II)
In this place value model
How many hundreds?
How many Tens?
How many ones
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License