Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 5.G.3 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- categories - 7 (constructed - level I)
2 D Figure
#2 NA-not aligned-related- categories - 11 (constructed - level I)
2D figure has 5 sides and 5 corners, which one is it?
2D figure has 3 sides and 3 corners, which one is it?
2D figure has 4 sides and 4 corners, which one is it?
#3 5.G.3 - categories - 15 (selected - level II)
Rectangles have four acute angles and squares are rectangles, so all squares have four acute angles.
#4 5.G.3 - categories - 19 (selected - level II)
A trapezoid has 2 sides parallel so it must be a parallelogram. True or false?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License