Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 5.G.4 - Practice Test
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 5.G.4 - properties - 9 (selected - level II)
A right triangle can be both scalene and isosceles, but not equilateral. True or False?
#2 5.G.4 - properties - 12 (selected - level II)
Triangles can be classified by:
#3 5.G.4 - properties - 18 (selected - level II)
A scalene triangle is never right. True or False?
show your work here
#4 5.G.3 - 4 - categories - 32 (selected - level I)
Write how many sides are congruent in this quadrilateral figure
Are there any sides that are perpendicular?
Are there any sides that are parallel?
#5 5.G.4 - classify 2-dim figures - 40 (selected - level I)
Select all that applies
A square is also a quadrilateral because
there are 4 sides
there are 4 right angles
each side is the same length
three of the sides are the same length
opposite sides are equal
one pair of sides is parallel
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License