Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: 5.G.4 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 5.G.4 - properties - 1 (selected - level I)
A line of symmetry for a two-dimensional figure is a line across the figure such that the figure can be folded along the line into matching parts.
Select from the hierarchy below all figures that are classified for the line of symmetry property.
#2 5.G.4 - properties - 3 (selected - level I)
Select from the hierarchy below all figures that are classified to have perpendicular lines
#3 5.G.4 - properties - 5 (selected - level II)
Which 2 dimensional shape has 4 equal sides and no right angles?
#4 5.G.4 - properties - 7 (selected - level II)
Which 2 dimensional shape has 4 right angles?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License