Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 5.MD.3 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 3 (constructed- level I)
What is the volume in cubic units?
#2 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 7 (selected- level I)
What is the volume in [cubic in] if each block is 1 cubic in?
100 cubic in
120 cubic in
140 cubic in
160 cubic in
180 cubic in
200 cubic in
#3 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 4 (selected- level I
What figure has more volume in cubic units?
#4 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 8 (constructed- level I & II)
Count the cubes and write the volume for each shape?
What strategies can be used to determine the volume of shape #3 based on the number of cubes in the bottom layer?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License