Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.MD - Measurement & Data
Preview Questions for Test: 5.MD.3 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 2 (constructed- level I)
What is the volume in cubic units?
#2 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 5 (selected- level I)
Which pattern shows the volume in this structure?
#3 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 9 (constructed- level I & II)
Count the cubes and write the volume for each shape?
What strategies can be used to determine the volume of the shapes based on the number of cubes in the bottom layer?
#4 5.MD.3 - 4 volume - 13 (constructed- level I & II)
Answer the following questions to find out the volume of this cube
What is the area represented by the first layer?
How many layers are in this cube
What is the volume of this cube
show your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License