Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
5.NF - Number & Operations--Fractions
Preview Questions for Test: 5.NF.6 - Examples
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 5.NF.6 - word problem - 5 (constructed - level I & II)
Tim rode his bike for 2¼ hours on Saturday. He rode on Sunday 3/4 as many hours as he did on Saturday.
How many hours did Tim ride his bike on Sunday?
Solve using product:
Solve using Cuisenaire Rods
The final answer includes how many blue rods?
The final answer includes how many white rods?
#2 5.NF.6 - word problem - 11 (constructed - level I & II)
It took Mike 4¼ hours to travel. It took Rob 5/9 as many hours as Mike to travel the same distance.
How many hours did Rob spend traveling?
show your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License