Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
6.NS - The-Number-System
Preview Questions for Test: 6.NS.7 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 6.NS.7 - b - ordering - 1 (selected - level I)
Replace the question mark with the correct symbol
#2 NA-not aligned-prerequisite - rational numbers - 4 (selected - level I)
Which of the decimals has the greatest value?
#3 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- rational numbers - 7 (selected - level I)
Which is equivalent to fraction 1/3?
#4 6.NS.7 - c - absolute value - 3 (constructed - level I)
What is the distance between the two absolute values |3| and |-3|?
#5 6.NS.7 - a - ordering - 8 (selected - level II)
Select all statements that are true about the orange line
x > 1
x > 2
y > 0
y > 1
x = 0
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License