Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
6.RP - Ratios & Proportional Relationships
Preview Questions for Test: 6.RP.2 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 6.RP.2 - unit rate - 1 (selected - level I & II)
5 tickets cost $27½. What is the unit rate per ticket?
#2 6.RP.2 - unit rate - 2 (selected - level I & II)
9 sandwiches cost $36. What is the unit rate per sandwich?
#3 6.RP.2 - unit rate - 3 (constructed - level I & II)
10 ice creams cost $30. What is the unit rate per ice cream?
#4 6.RP.2 - unit rate - 4 (constructed - level II)
25 miles in 5 days. Unit Rate =
miles per day
#5 6.RP.2 - unit rate - 6 (constructed - level II)
A candy store is selling 60 jelly beans for $3
Select True or False for each of the following statements
1- For $1 you can buy 30 jelly beans
2- Each 1 jelly bean costs 5¢
3- For $2 you can buy 40 jelly beans
4- Five jelly beans cost 30¢
show your work here
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License