Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
6.RP - Ratios & Proportional Relationships
Preview Questions for Test: 6.RP.3 - Worksheet as Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 6.RP.3 - word problem - 1 (constructed - level I & II)
Jason and Sean has 1:3 ratio in swimming laps.
If Sean completes 12 laps, how many laps did Jason finish?
What fraction of the total laps did Jason finish?
#2 6.RP.3 - ratio table - 1 (constructed - level I)
Complete the ratio table
#3 6.RP.3 - b - unit rate - 2 (constructed - level II)
How much 2.5 Kilograms of bananas would cost?
show your wok here
#4 6.RP.3 - c - unit percentage - 4 (constructed - level II)
The results of selecting favorite sport of 132 students are listed in the following table:
How many were in favor of soccer?
How many were in favor of swimming?
#5 NA-not aligned-prerequisite- unit measurement - 2 (selected - level I)
15,000 milligrams > 1.3 grams
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License