Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
K.G - Geometry
Preview Questions for Test: K.G.4 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 K.G.4 - analyze shapes - 4 (selected - level I)
There are no vertices in a cylinder.
#2 K.G.4 - analyze shapes - 8 (constructed- level I & II)
How many corners in a diamond?
#3 K.G.4 - analyze shapes - 11 (constructed- level I & II)
Count how many sides and corners for each shape
# of sides
# of corners
#4 K.G.4 - analyze shapes - 14 (constructed- level I & II)
Count how many faces and corners for each shape
# of faces
# of corners
#5 K.G.4 - analyze shapes - 16 (selected - level I)
What shape has 3 corners and 3 sides.
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark