Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations for
Preview Questions for topic: Measurement
fourth grade math measurement liquid container
David, Al and John each has a
liquid container that has
liters as the large units and 10 deciliters as the small units
What is the volume in liters in decimals format of David's container?
What is the volume in liters in decimals format of Al's container?
What is the volume in liters in decimals format of John's container?
How many liters in decimals format do they have in all?
How many deciliters do they have in all?
fourth grade math measurement mechanical balance
The weight reading of the mechanical balance above is
fourth grade math measurement mixed time weight
1. How many kilometers are there in 1,000 meters?
1,000 m =
2. How many kilometers are there in 4,000 meters?
4,000 m =
3. How many centimeters are there in 200 millimeters?
200 mm =
4. How many centimeters are there in 10 millimeters?
10 mm =
5. How many seconds are there in 5 minutes?
5 min =
6. How many minutes are there in 6 hours?
6 hr =
fourth grade math measurement time word problem
A bird eats 1/4 lb every day.
How many lbs the bird eats in 4 days ?
fourth grade math measurement weight word problem
The package weight is 6kg. Each item in the package is 400g.
How many items are in the package?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
The above list of questions are aligned to the following common core state standrads:
Suggest a Question
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License